Trenton is a modern plan designed to provide the open feel of a loft residence, but with the privacy and outdoor experience of a single-family residence. The plan is open and bright with hardwood floors, glass walls, and multiple levels to provide subtle divisions between room functions. The kitchen features an under-counter refrigerator.
- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- 45' wide, 30' deep and 16' high (main house).
- 30' wide, 22' deep and 12' high (garage).
This plan is designed with a concrete slab on grade. The exterior walls are 2x8 wood framing with r30 spray foam insulation. The roof is standing seam metal, a plywood deck, and pre-engineered wood trusses.
- 1,345 sq. feet of living space
- 650 sq. feet of additional space (650 garage)
- 1,995 sq. feet under roof
The exterior is finished with stone and metal panels over a waterproof barrier and wall sheathing.
- 9' ceilings in bedroom
- 10.5' ceilings at living room
- 12' ceilings at family room
- In 2010, this plan was featured on Houseplans.com's Facebook page.
- In 2008, this plan was featured on Dwell.com and was the featured plan for Downsizing, Contemporary and Modern plans on Houseplans.com
- In 2006, this plan was featured in the Orlando Sentinel as Design of the Week.
4 bed, 2 bath
2702 ft2 / 251 m2
3 bed, 3 bath
2269 ft2 / 211 m2
2 bed, 1 bath
Similar House Plans
930 ft2 / 86 m2