The grand entry leads to a formal den, dining, & living. The kitchen, breakfast nook, and family room are open and inviting. Future stairs lead to a large bonus room above the 3-car garage. An octagonal vestibule leads into the master suite featuring a large bath with roman tub & separate shower. The game room at the rear of the home is a perfect place for your billiards table.
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms, 1 half bath
- 75' wide, 100' deep and 25' high.
- 19' ceilings in entry. 14' in foyer, living, den and dining. 11' in game and family. 10' in all other rooms.
The standard version of this plan is designed with a concrete slab on grade. The exterior walls are 8" concrete block. The roof is tile over plywood deck, and pre-engineered wood trusses. The exterior is finished with stucco over the wall structure.
Photo Albums from Orlando, FL
Photo Albums from Texas
In 2008, this plan was featured in the Architectural Designs Catalog. In 2004, this plan was featured in the Orlando Sentinel as Design of the Week.
Similar House Plans
- 4,271 sq. feet of living space (3,731 first floor, 540 second floor)
- 1471 sq. feet of additional space (671 porches, 800 garages)
- 5,742 sq. feet under roof
3 bed, 3 bath
2518 ft2 / 234 m2
4 bed, 3 bath
2988 ft2 / 278 m2
First Floor Plan
Second Floor Plan