Sarsaparilla is a large modern house, with a central 2 story living space. The entry walk steps across the reflecting pond and waterfall. Inside, the entry is open to the translucent bridge above. The main stair tower features structural stairs up to the second floor and down to the basement. Glass railings and stone interior finishes tie the interior to the exterior. The kitchen, gardening area and craft room are connected and provide a continuous work area. The master suite has separate his and hers closets and baths.
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms, 1 half bath
- 93' wide, 104' deep and 28' high.
This plan is designed with concrete basement walls and a concrete slab on grade at the garage and shop. The exterior walls are 2x6 wood framing with r19 spray foam insulation. First and second floor systems are pre-engineered wood trusses. The roof is standing seam metal, a plywood deck, and pre-engineered wood trusses.
- 5,165 sq. feet of living space (3,020 first floor, 2,145 second floor)
- 4,463 sq. feet of additional space (792 porches, 800 garages, 2871 basement, 200 shop)
- 9,628 sq. feet under roof
The exterior is finished with stone, metal panels and wood siding over a waterproof barrier and wall sheathing.
First Floor Plan
Second Floor Plan
Basement Floor Plan
- 10' ceilings throughout
- 22' ceilings at living room
- 16' ceilings at master bedroom
- 8' ceilings at garage apartment
4 bed, 3.5 bath
3469 ft2 / 322 m2
3 bed, 3 bath
2269 ft2 / 211 m2
2 bed, 1 bath
Similar House Plans
930 ft2 / 86 m2