Churchill is a traditional family home with 4 bedrooms upstairs and large living spaces on the lower floor.
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 76' wide, 96' deep and 40' high.
- 10'+ flat ceilings downstairs
- 9'+ flat ceilings upstairs and in basement
- vaulted ceilings in attic
The standard version of this plan is designed with a concrete slab on grade. The exterior walls are 2x8 wood framing. The roof is shingles over plywood deck, and pre-engineered wood trusses. The exterior is finished with stone over the wall structure.
In 2008, this plan was featured on the Houseplans.com blog.
First Floor Plan
Second Floor Plan
Basement Floor Plan
- 3,722 sq. feet of living space (2,033 first floor, 1,689 second floor)
- 3,241 sq. feet of additional space (736 porches, 800 garages, 1705 basement)
- 6.963 sq. feet under roof
3 bed, 2.5 bath
Similar House Plans
2280 ft2 / 203 m2